onsdag 2 september 2015

Glorious 1880s fashion plates

This post you can really thank my old Internet friend Green Martha for (from the time over ten years ago when all the costumers were on LiveJournal). This is her blog,
Unlike me she isn't afraid of the 18th and 19th centurirs and right now she's pinning a lot of wonderful images on Pinterest.

If ever did 1880s costumes, it would be something along these lines:

I have a hard time resisting the combination of this blue colour and dark red. 
And the draping is exquisite:


I can't make up my mind if I like the blue or red sailor suit best:


The buttons! The colours. But the green and pink gown is equally wonderful:


The golden brown and light blue speak to me. And the historicising sleeves:


Such green and pink prettiness!:


Hussar style - need I say more?


 And checks - I love checks!




More military style ornaments - lovely!


I don't know why, but the pink dress appeals a lot to me.


Gods! Can two outfits be more perfect? I am especially fond of the checked one of course.


And look at the stripes! And the hat!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar