måndag 4 maj 2015

And the 16th century short coat is finished

 I finished the short coat today, just before some guests arrived. This, and the fact that I have only one gown in the right style that I fit into, and that one is a shade of bright blue that clashes with the teal damask, made me just throw on a wool skirt, a partlet, my blingy pearl embrodiered cap and a bonnet to snap some photos.
   Eventually I will have a new, more upper class dress in a colour that goes with teal, but I couldn't wait for that to happen before showing the finished coat in the blog. it won't get its own page until the whole outfit is finished, however.


In the second photo you can see that I haven't put my arms inside the sleeves, but  just let them hang in the fashionable way ;).



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar