fredag 30 september 2016

Ten years (and a day) ago...

...I defended my PhD dissertation Kläderna och människan i medeltidens Sverige och Norge (clothing and the individual in medieval Sweden and Norway).


It is in Swedish and apart from an article in the 2013 issue of Medieval Clothing & Textiles called "Clothing and textile materials in medieval Sweden and Norway" I haven't published about this in English. But there's at least an 18 page summary in English. And you can download the whole thing for free here.

So, I probably should celebrate this in some way, but I am too tired from teaching a lot this week and have more work to do, so it is likely that it will be celebrated the way it was concieved: with lots of tea and work ;)

Gratitious photo of yours truly in costume, just beacuse I can:




2 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulations on your 10th anniversary!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gratulerer med jubileet!
    Jeg lånte avhandlingen din på biblioteket og leste den med stor interesse. Etterpå forøkte jeg å kjøpe boka, men det lyktes ikke. Veldig raust av deg å legge den ut til nedlasting, mange takk!
    Hilsen Lill-Johanne Eilertsen, Norge

    SvaraRadera